Information Collection and Use
- When you create an iCAREweCARE account, your “public” information from your Facebook page is automatically transferred to iCAREweCARE. You have the option to edit this information. This information will only be available to the iCAREweCARE users who you are friends with on Facebook.
- The posts that you put on the global conversation pages or organization reviews will be visible to all iCAREweCARE users. Your status posts are only visible to your Facebook friends.
- Users who are not your Facebook friends who click on your name from iCAREweCARE will be directed to your Facebook page. If you become Facebook friends, he/she would be able to see your iCAREweCARE profile.
- To better improve the iCAREweCARE website, we keep track of the number of people who have CARED about certain causes or organizations.
- If you give iCAREweCARE permission, the statuses made on our website will post to your Facebook.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We use the information we collect to measure the use of and improve the iCAREweCARE site and to better provide you with customer support. We will not share or disclose information without prior consent.
- We may disclose your information if we believe that it is reasonable necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect iCAREweCARE’s rights or property.
- Registered users are encouraged to keep their information current and up to date. iCAREweCARE provides users with the tools to access or modify personal information.
- iCAREweCARE is intended for users who are in high school or college. Users who are not in this age group are not permitted to use the iCAREweCARE or provide information to iCAREweCARE.
- If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy statement or its implementation you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.